fz6 vs r6

In gettin up to speed terms there the same up to around 100 something then the r6 may pull a bit better. In most things the better rider will win.

If your looking for more power get a bigger displacement. The r6 may feel faster for the most part but its not much faster. r6s or r6?

Last edited:
That is definitely true. My old neighbors down in FL used to ride this little 50cc Honda around the neighborhood, and they'd ride all the way down our street on the rear tire only. :D

Yeah i know that but on my fz6 i can ride first gear wheelies. Then i hit like 12or 13000 RPMS and let it down because i can't shift gears in a wheelie. I can clutch it in 2nd can get it up alittle. I don't like to clutch it because its hard on them and if you don't watch you will lose it. I like speed wheelies i can't ride real slow wheelie. I guess i should stick to my yfz 450. I can do it all slow wheelies, 4th and 5th gear speed wheelies of 60+, stunts such as high chairs, clutchin it, shift through all 5 gears and more. 4 wheels is what i am good on i guess i am still alittle scared of 2 wheels.

Back