FZ6 US Pony Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We should really get this a little more organized. I am the Southwest Florida, for me I just need to know who will be handing over the bay and from where. I also see that this is kind of close to our RC, so does anyone know who are the RIDER'S, CO-RIDERS our any other. If I have to go up northeast no problem. The drive for me would be like 5-6 hours. To cross over from the west side of FL to the east coast is around 3-4 hours, then from that point i have to go up north to meet the other person. So whenever or wherever just let me know and make sure it doesn't interfere with the RC.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, just ride with me. It'll be easier to take photos and give a wee more credibility if we hit the Rockstore with a bunch of people. My plan is to announce it to the SoCal Sport Bikers group to get a large group of us to ride with the bag...and at least get $5 from Ride Nighters maybe...all for good!

if you look back, I posted where it'll be going and it would be great roads for you to come with! It'll be awesome to get Paul to take our riding photos while doing an awesome turn with the bag clearly visible!

That would be sick if we can paul to take photos he's a photo fiend and i just checked out your route looks like fun to me:rockon::rockon::rockon:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Here is my tentative Los Angeles to Santa Barbara route...somehow this 100 mile 2 hour trip became a 350 mile 10 hour trip ;) :thumbup: It will maybe be modified. I'm sure a few LA Locals would want to join too!

ps: Once the ball gets rolling and we have good photos and video, I'll try to see if I can't get a friend to pitch the story to local media here in LA when it gets close!

edit: ROUTE IS HERE

rider1a

Reaction score
Visit site
The status is Macyn is waiting for the special FZ6 Pony Express bag to arrive in the mail in Maine. It should arrive this week. Then the trip can begin. I will start a new section devoted to the ride route and hand-off schedule.

The Pony Express bag is designed so it can be worn while riding.

Fred

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
I just received the bag tuesday (Thankfully! I was worried it wouldn't get here until after I had to leave!) and rode it out to Lubec yesterday! On saturday I'm taking it to NY. Would you like to start up a new thread with the pictures and routes this afternoon/evening?

rider1a

Reaction score
Visit site
I just received the bag tuesday (Thankfully! I was worried it wouldn't get here until after I had to leave!) and rode it out to Lubec yesterday! On saturday I'm taking it to NY. Would you like to start up a new thread with the pictures and routes this afternoon/evening?

Great...the 2009 Pony Express has started. I have started a new thread for ride reports, pictures and link-up information

----> HERE.

RaVzTeR

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to offer my services, wouldn't mind covering any of the Southern PA, MD, DC, NOVA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.