fz6 single headlight conversion

halvorsonium

Reaction score
Visit site
guys! im new! i need so much help. so heres the deal. i just bought my 2004 fz6 with 14k miles. for $2,000. the motor is lovely she has some body damage i have loads of questions.

the front fairing is pretty jacked up, but i dont care. i want to do a headlight conversion, like this:

w2g5yb.jpg

so, where do i get this headlight/brackets/turn signals? and where/how do i mount my instrument cluster? (2004: one with the digital tach)

im very thankful to have such a knowledgeable community at my disposal. thanks dudes!

Inventure

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the middle of putting a single headlight on an 07. Not sure if you have access to MCS parts or not in the states, but I used a 7" MCS chrome headlight (side mounts) and 43mm forks clamps.

I am yet to wire in as the bike needs to be running to get the headlight up, and as I only just resprayed the tank today, I don't have a tank on the bike to run it.

It will be simple though, I have already connected the wires up which I am pretty sure are right, I just need to get it started to check.

I also need to customise the indicator brackets but that will be pretty easy.

I have pics at work on the PC, using my Wife's MAC CRAP now, will post some pics tomorrow of the progress.

bk1234

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been wanting to do something similar as well.

Look at the FZ6 STREETFIGHTER section of the forum. There it is all about creating a naked FZ6. Cheers