FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

Mine!!!

I am ready for the upgrade! I still love my bike...
Recently I went to Biketoberfest and was fortunate enough to ride the FZ1 and I was NOT impressed at Daytona.
I did have a blast on a Kawasaki ZX10 - MAN my mouth watered!!!

This pic is from US129Photos.com, Photos on the Dragon, US129, Deal's Gap, NC when I took my bike up at Deals Gap - if you havent been - you need to go!!!

Here is me on my new fella on a group ride to the coast HWY 1 last weekend, and one of him the day I picked him up. Aint he handsome? :thumbup:

Here's my 07
1729357177_fe9e5f898b.jpg

My 2006

Scorpion exhaust, K&N air filter, Motech bar risers and taller Yamaha windshield. Since posting this, I also did the dual low beam headlight mod on 11/10, it works perfect. Since the last edit (11/19/07) I've added a Power Commander III and modified the air box with a larger openning.

Last edited:
You are welcome, great bunch of guys there. There aren't too many rules there....none actually :D the boneyard is nothing but a melting pot of conversations. when I joined I was the 43rd member, now there is close to 3k. Caveman owns/runs the site and is one of the owners of CRAWL Powdr7 is another owner.

anyway, back to bikes LOL

I love your bike, esp. if you get the rear sets/radiator cover and pass pegs powder coated black :D

That seat cowl is just pure sexy, I'll have to get one of those one day.

Turkey Receives Pardon

Long story short... I was taking some pictures today and this wild turkey appeared from the woods. It gave the Fazer a good inspection and liked what it saw. Then it proceeded to protect it from me. Since it liked the Fazer so much I will give it A Thanksgiving Pardon. *grin*

Last edited:
Long story short... I was taking some pictures today and this wild turkey appeared from the woods. It gave the Fazer a good inspection and liked what it saw. Then it proceeded to protect it from me. Since it liked the Fazer so much I will give it A Thanksgiving Pardon. *grin*
LOL thats great dude.:thumbup: It was the blue that it liked.

Back