FZ6 Riders Show us your baby!!

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
I just finished the break in period... first 1000 miles! I need to take my camera on a ride to get some pictures out on the road.

buzzbomb

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Visit site
This is my baby and me taken back in 2007 after a mate of mine got himself a new digital slr camera, and decided to take some shots of something moving, which at that time was me!
The bike hasn't changed much, but I've replaced the pillion seat bag with a pair of panniers. I've mounted them but want to take them off and put something over the plastic to protect it, otherwise the panniers could vibrate and take the finish off the rear plastic panels.

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine....looks great, sound stock:rolleyes:

1_641741072l.jpg

1_911900121l.jpg

PLANEMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my 06. It has a competition werkes fender eliminator, dual headlight mod and K&N filter. It had about 650 miles on it when I bought it a year ago and it has about 5500 now. In the background is my other ride. They are both about the same top speed.

jbwaterman84

Born to ride
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine. Just bought it tuesday, but am not driving it til I pass the MSC this weekend. Driving me crazy just being able to look but better this way :D

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
2007 with just under 3400 miles on it. Just bought it yesterday from a person I found on craigslist. Took it out today for the first time and loved every second of it! Still have a long way to go as far as learning to ride..this is my first bike though I have (very) minimal experience prior to buying this bike. Completed the MSF course, and have gone around my old neighborhood a little bit on my old roommates CBR 600 a couple times. Frame sliders are in the mail on the way here, also am looking into lowering the bike a tiny bit. I read that it was kind of a pain in the rear to do, but I found this place that has a part that will lower the bike by about an inch.

IMG_8069s.jpg

IMG_8072s.jpg

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
2007 with just under 3400 miles on it. Just bought it yesterday from a person I found on craigslist. Took it out today for the first time and loved every second of it! Still have a long way to go as far as learning to ride..this is my first bike though I have (very) minimal experience prior to buying this bike. Completed the MSF course, and have gone around my old neighborhood a little bit on my old roommates CBR 600 a couple times. Frame sliders are in the mail on the way here, also am looking into lowering the bike a tiny bit. I read that it was kind of a pain in the rear to do, but I found this place that has a part that will lower the bike by about an inch.

IMG_8069s.jpg

IMG_8072s.jpg

Is that a mirrored windscreen?

Also - I really like the tank protector on that bike. Any idea what kind it is?

Thanks, and :welcome:

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is that a mirrored windscreen?

Also - I really like the tank protector on that bike. Any idea what kind it is?

Thanks, and :welcome:

No, it's just the way the light is reflecting off of it, the windscreen is tinted. Not sure what company makes the tank guard..the name is printed on it, I'll try and remember to take note of it tomorrow when I go riding after work! :D The windscreen and tank guard were already on there when I bought the bike from the previous owner.

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
diggin that clear taillight. where did you score that from?

The previous owner installed it...lots of LEDs in there..also has additional turn signal LEDs inside, to make it that much more visible. I can ask the guy though.

Here's my Black Beauty.....

Nice! I do like those FZ6Rs! Almost considered buying one brand new while in a dealership...decided to stick with finding something used.