Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
fz6sa-albums-my-fz-picture2720-march-2009.jpg
profilepic5715_5.gif

What she looks like start of season 2009 :)

Last edited:

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
A few pictures, taken with my mobile, of my new belly pan fitted yesterday. I also realise that my pipes could do with a clean.:D

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have many pictures (yet!) but I pulled these two out.

maycyn-albums-general-picture3010-bikey-020beta.jpg

maycyn-albums-general-picture3009-bikey-015beta.jpg

Oh, and this is the state of our parking spot outside our house. Think we have enough toys yet? (The big white jeep is ours too!)

maycyn-albums-general-picture3011-bikey-004beta.jpg

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's mine!

powellb-albums-my-2005-fz6-picture3069-parked-carousel-piuma.jpg

powellb-albums-my-2005-fz6-picture3070-parked-carousel-piuma.jpg

It's an '05. Just bought it this weekend with 1860 miles on the clock -don't worry, I'm gonna put a whooole lot more on there real fast! Need to get familiar with it before my first track day at Big Willow Apr 17th.

Stock for now, but that will start to change veeeeery soon. :D

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, now that it's done I'll put a few pics up. I guess she needs a name now, so it's gonna be Abby.

Last edited:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
The blue looks good - I almost settled on blue before I was able to find red. Nice looking bike there.

FAZERRIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup:This is my new ride! I have had it for one week now. I really like the way if feels in the turns. Very smooth and lots of power. Can't wait until she all broke in so I can see what it really works like. I know its all the power I need.
Didn't do any mods yet. Plan to install better headlight bulbs. I had Silverstar in my truck and I liked them so I may use them. Got to get some Two bros. and a K&N air filter. I don't think I will need a power commander unit yet. I also want the lower cowl and a kick ass custom paint job. I just want to get some airbrush work done. Something that will make it original. I wanted one of these bikes sence the first time I laid my eyes on one about three years ago. Couldn't take it anymore so I sold my truck and bought her. So instead of setting in heated leather seat listen to my Bose stereo on the drive to work in the morning I'm cruisin along listen to that 600 engine purr and freezing my butt off. And lovin every minute of it.

Ride safe and Maintain

Last edited: