FZ6 Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I picked up a 2008 black fz6 which was laid down on the right side. I'm going to rebuild it naked, so I'm parting out the front fairing:

The good:
- Puig dark smoke windscreen, looks brand new, not one scratch. Comes with its 6 black mounting screws. $60 + shipping
- Stock mirrors. A few scratches but nothing major. $80 + shipping.
- Everything else inside the fairing is fine (inner panels, stay that attaches to the frame, etc..). For a price on these parts, go to ronayers.com, take 30% off and you have it (+ shipping)

The bad:
- Everything on the outside.. The fairing is scratched and cracked near the headlight, the right headlight glass is broken, etc.. (have a look at the picture for details).. If these can be of use for someone, I'll let them go for the price it costs me to buy a box and ship it to you..

I attached a picture of the fairing parted out. Click here to see it in full size and you should be able to have an idea of the condition of all the parts. If you need me to take a close up picture of anything, let me know.

Note: The speedo, cable harness and blinkers are NOT for sale.

[Edit: Just read the rules about having been a member for more than 30 days and having 10 posts before posting in FS.. I just picked up this bike and any cash I can recoup by selling parts is pretty needed.. If people with good records (like lots of posts, been around for a while etc..) on the forum are interested in any of these parts, I'm willing to ship the parts before receiving payment.. that should prove I am not here to screw anyone up..]

Last edited:

mpa4712

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: FS: 08 Puig windscreen, stock mirrors and parting out an entire black front fairing

Any idea what type of Puig it is? Racing or Touring? LOOKS like racing. If its a racing, and the 08 screen fits the 07, I'll take it.

Thanks,
Mark A.

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: FS: 08 Puig windscreen, stock mirrors and parting out an entire black front fairing

As I have no idea how to tell the difference between the racing and touring, here is a close up shot of it. It should help you find out if it's the one you're looking for.

Also, make sure it will fit on your 07 but I believe the fairing is the same for 07 - 08, so it should be fine.

[Edit] Mystery was solved thanks to FZ6inNH. This is the Puig Racing.

Last edited:

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site

Gonna start bumping this thread with some close up shots..
For today a close up of the matte black plastic covers surrounding the headlights.. As I don't charge for anything scratched, the right one is free. left one is like new --> $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.