FZ6 Headlight Covers

JD6

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone out there seen headlight covers (black outs) for the FZ6? I have an 07, and the only one's I've found so far where for the pre-90's FZR's. I've seen the custom window tint stuff they sell for the lights, but looking for something that can be removed for night riding. Thanks.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I do remember seeing a post of another member on here who bought some and said they were absolute ****e. The cut and shape were off and they didn't fit right or look good.

Sorry, cant remember any specifics or detials, other than they were removable tinted lens covers that didn't work.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I do remember seeing a post of another member on here who bought some and said they were absolute ****e. The cut and shape were off and they didn't fit right or look good.

Sorry, cant remember any specifics or detials, other than they were removable tinted lens covers that didn't work.

As I remember it, - they are produced by Powerbronze ,- and as you mention, - shape of em was so bad that they would have uneven gaps around em and so on.

fadge

Reaction score
Visit site
i had some on mine got them off ebay dont waste your money,they fit okay but got caught out when riding home one night couldnt see a thing

JD6

Reaction score
Visit site
I thank all of you that took the time to respond. I appreciate all of your replies. May the warm sun, blue skies, and open roads welcome us!!!