Fz6 hard in the corners.

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Idk, I guess it could be tires but though it's not (and never could be) my old Ninja in flickability, my FZ6 takes turns very well and stable and I still have the original tires on it. (I don't do any crazy turns yet because I know the tires are old but they are in great condition so I'll ride them until they go bald)

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
Idk, I guess it could be tires but though it's not (and never could be) my old Ninja in flickability, my FZ6 takes turns very well and stable and I still have the original tires on it. (I don't do any crazy turns yet because I know the tires are old but they are in great condition so I'll ride them until they go bald)

I hear ya. I've done the same with other bikes I've had. But with that being said, from a safety point you may consider a new set should you have to get into evasive manoeuvres. Also, it'll feel like a different bike and you'll really enjoy the feeling of the new rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hear ya. I've done the same with other bikes I've had. But with that being said, from a safety point you may consider a new set should you have to get into evasive manoeuvres. Also, it'll feel like a different bike and you'll really enjoy the feeling of the new rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Maybe next season, I'm trying to ride all the rubber off it I can as fast as I can (with out just burning out lol)

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Had the same issue with my bike. I felt like I was getting a triceps workout pushing it into corners. Got the tires changed and I felt like the bike would basically flop over with the smallest input. Now it's so easy to drop into corners I love it again.

If you do a lot of highway miles you probably have uneven wear in the center of the tires.