Fz6 gone, Hello M109R

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
No kidding. It isn't really my thing, but damn is that a mean looking bike.

Congrats! Have fun.

(I say it isn't my thing, but "when I grow up and get rich" I can't wait to have one in my stable along with a Ducati Hypermotard, FJR1300, Bimmer F800GS, Super Duke, 305 Dream, C90... you get the idea. I NEED MORE BIKES!!!!!!!!!)

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
redom.jpg

07SuzukiM109R007.jpg

SICK, SICK, SICK! Had my eye on one since I bought the fizzer. Congrats on the new ride!! :thumbup:

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
A buddy of mine is the service manager at a Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki dealership. He says that a lot of the 109's are coming back in for warranty work. Let us know how it goes with yours. I still want one as my next bike but I've got lots of time to figure that out :rolleyes:

RickFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
great looking bike. Seems your riding style is different than the FZ6 and will be interesting to hear how your transitions after a mont or two. Enjoy and be safe.

S

sportrider

we(poorwboy,J & I) came across one up in big bear a while back, nice looking bike!!! if I ever got out of sportbikes that is something I'd look at. enjoy!!!:thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

we(poorwboy,J & I) came across one up in big bear a while back, nice looking bike!!! if I ever got out of sportbikes that is something I'd look at. enjoy!!!:thumbup:

oh yeah, huh......forgot about that. It was a very nice looking bike.

H

HavBlue

wait till you get to buy the rear tire, or the FI light comes on suzuki loves to shove it where the sun doesn't shine to diagnose that one...... PS should have bought a Roadliner or a Raider both will leave that in the dust not to mention the warrior.....

You wish. The M109 is pushing out roughly 127 ponies with a redline of 7,000rpm. This monster will run 11.6 at 114mph with the right rider in the saddle. I have but two complaints about them which are the rear pillion access which must be decided at home and the 240 rear tire which dramatically increases the required input to hit a set of twisties. The bike has an awesome ride and for 700 pounds it comes back to the full upright position rather well. They did have some early clutch transmission issues but these have been eliminated in the later models.

Nice ride and welcome the the cruiser world...