FZ6-Forum T shirts

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, I have a friend that can make us some custom FZ6-Forum T-shirts for pretty cheap, I talked to Dennis about it and he said its all good!

Wondering who-all would be on board for this? Im not sure what route I want to go as far as the design, i was told that White shirts are the cheapest, then grey, then black. So depending on what you would want, we could get them pretty cheap.

Im thinking if someone with some cool photo skills wants to come up with a logo (front and back) then that person would get their own FREE Shirt, along with maybe thier forum name somewhere on the shirt. as well...

Up to you guys... something we could be interested in? Im THINKING anywhere from $15 to $20 per shirt, Plus shipping.

Here is the nice part, i figure if i can get them cheap enough, ill donate $3 of every shirt back into the forum. (possibly more depending on price.) So the more people we get in on this, A: the cheaper the shirts get and B: the more money the forum gets back in return.

Whos in? :BLAA:

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Hey all, I have a friend that can make us some custom FZ6-Forum T-shirts for pretty cheap, I talked to Dennis about it and he said its all good!

Wondering who-all would be on board for this? Im not sure what route I want to go as far as the design, i was told that White shirts are the cheapest, then grey, then black. So depending on what you would want, we could get them pretty cheap.

Im thinking if someone with some cool photo skills wants to come up with a logo (front and back) then that person would get their own FREE Shirt, along with maybe thier forum name somewhere on the shirt. as well...

Up to you guys... something we could be interested in? Im THINKING anywhere from $15 to $20 per shirt, Plus shipping.

Here is the nice part, i figure if i can get them cheap enough, ill donate $3 of every shirt back into the forum. (possibly more depending on price.) So the more people we get in on this, A: the cheaper the shirts get and B: the more money the forum gets back in return.

Whos in? :BLAA:

I'm in. In my free time (if I get any) I'll work on some design ideas.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good... I just wanna have everyone rocking some Forum shirts... You guys wanna figure out what color and logo, and ill get em made... Remember these are for you guys!! Put your thoughts in it!

Like i said, we got almost 10,000 people on the forum. If even 100 people get shirts, at $3 donation per shirt. thats $300 going back into the site we all love!!

Hopefully, depending on how many shirts are ordered, i can get them each cheap enough to be able to do like $15 a shirt, + shipping.... HOPEFULLY!!:BLAA:

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If someone comes up with a decent design, you can upload it to photobucket or something like that. You have the option of putting any picture on coffee mugs etc through the Kodak website. Their charge for t-shirts is $14.99 not sure what shipping adds to that.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If someone comes up with a decent design, you can upload it to photobucket or something like that. You have the option of putting any picture on coffee mugs etc through the Kodak website. Their charge for t-shirts is $14.99 not sure what shipping adds to that.

yeah, but thats $14.99 with $00.00 going back to the site. If you get them through me, ill put $3 to $5 of that back into the site :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, for any of the lawyers out there... do you know if we can use the Yamaha tuning fork logo without being sued? i know we can use it on the site because we dont make money off it, if its on the shirt, it might be different... ?

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also, for any of the lawyers out there... do you know if we can use the Yamaha tuning fork logo without being sued? i know we can use it on the site because we dont make money off it, if its on the shirt, it might be different... ?

I guess we could just send a letter to Yamaha to ask them? Give them a link to the forum, they'll see we're enthusiasts of their brand, and possibly give us consent to use their logo?

Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
6555 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630

Sales, marketing and distribution of Motorcycles, ATVs, Snowmobiles and Race Kart Engines.

Last edited: