FZ6 cup belly pan

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
*SOLD* FZ6 cup belly pan

SOLD

Bought this belly pan off the forum last year and never got around to fitting it, so I am posting it back for sale.

I put 2 coats of primer on the fiberglass and 1 coat of gloss black paint. I sanded this first coat of black paint before putting a second coat on, and that's where I stopped the project.

It uses the centerstand mounts to attach on the rear (meaning you cannot use this belly pan with a centerstand), and brackets need to be made for the front. Given the layout of the holes in the belly pan, making brackets out of sheet metal should be fairly straightforward.

Here are some pics of this belly pan mounted (not my pictures):
155275d1206555135-r1-racing-seat-rear-end-07meevigrcf2211ni6.jpg

158397d1208361569-r1-racing-seat-rear-end-fzbellypan2.jpg

I will take some pictures of mine tomorrow when the sun is out.

$100 + shipping (which should be about $15/$20 in the US)

Last edited:

victorb

Reaction score
Visit site
best looking pan there is, IMO
I have to agree, it's a really nice piece and the pictures don't do it justice.
Do you still have the picture of that belly pan primed and half mounted on a silver fz? I tried to find the old thread in which you posted that picture (and from which I bought the belly pan), but couldn't find it..

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to agree, it's a really nice piece and the pictures don't do it justice.
Do you still have the picture of that belly pan primed and half mounted on a silver fz? I tried to find the old thread in which you posted that picture (and from which I bought the belly pan), but couldn't find it..

Interested in this and PM sent. Thanks