Fz6 and Golf?

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I just went out and had a look, and while I think it would be secure back there, it has to be placed to one side quite a bit to balance the weight of the clubheads, meaning it sticks out quite a bit on that side. Looks a bit sketchy. I think the correct response was "take the bloody car."

Dr.Moby

Reaction score
Visit site
hmm, why now lay it sticking WAY out in back, with the weighed end at your back?

I am going to have to play with this a bit this evening. great thread

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
I may try this again later, but didn't have a lot of time to mess with it today. At least I played a pretty decent round (for me anyways). Birdied a hole I've never even par'ed before.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not a golfer, but I've always wanted a good way to carry both a) my camera tripod, and b) my skis; this thread has given me some ideas, thanks guys! :thumbup:

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
not faked:

attachment.php

at least put the rain cover on the bag :thumbup:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, but he's cheating! He's got a bag with backpack straps (I've got a stand bag like that...wonderful thing)! LOL.

I rarely take the bike to the golf course, but when I have, I lay them across the passenger portion of the seat and bungie them down by making a "X" across the bag. I've never had a problem. But DEFINITELY put the rain cover on the bag, for goodness sake!

One of my coworkers, who's an avid golfer, ride his bike with them on the back all the time. Of course, he's got a VTX 1300 with big old saddlebags, so there's something to stabilize the bag with.

It can easily be done. It's not something you want to go hitting the twisties with or lane-splitting with (for our Cali brothers and sisters), but it's not that hard to do.