FZ1N radiator shrouds ?

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
My antivirus spftware keeps telling me there is a virus in this link. Even when I google amt-distribution it tells me it's clean then when I try to open the site, it's says there is a virus. I'll try to open it at work tomorrow. Thanks.

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
My antivirus spftware keeps telling me there is a virus in this link. Even when I google amt-distribution it tells me it's clean then when I try to open the site, it's says there is a virus. I'll try to open it at work tomorrow. Thanks.

A couple of people have mentioned that, I just renewed my Norton 360 subscription last week and did not recieve and warnings.

Last edited:

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone no if these radiator shrouds for the FZ1N conversion fit the FZ6 without having to hack pieces off?
Thanks.

Euro Style FZ-1 Headlight Conversion Kit With Radiator Guards from Part Shark Catalog

i thought of this before. you need to do a bracket to fit the shrouds, and i am not not too sure if it will look nice after the installation

Anyone with other recommendations for a radiator shroud?? ermax is way too expensive. Shipping cost as much the actual product!

Last edited:

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
A couple of people have mentioned that, I just renewed my Norton 360 subscription last week and did not recieve and warnings.

Hmm, just tried to open it here at work, same result. I'm using AVG Internet Security. Do you know of any other sites that would have a pic of them?

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
They carry 4 different sets, I learne about them from Tom5796, you might try searching under ecope de radiateur fz6

Here are the ones that Tom5796 used to have:
picture.php

Here are mine:
picture.php

Last edited:

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
They carry 4 different sets, I learne about them from Tom5796, you might try searching under ecope de radiateur fz6

Here are mine:
picture.php

I also like yours and was wondering if that was a blinker or just a reflector.
Still can't get on the website though. I'll figure it out somehow.

farish

The Beast™
Reaction score
Visit site
i managed to get into the site but could not locate the product. If anyone has the direct link to the air shroud for the fazer 6, kindly post the link..pretty please!!