fz1 cafe racer

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
That Vmax Monobras looks killer but seems it's been already sold. Not that I had the cash or anything :)) Those bikes rock

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone read that little tid bit that said they used a s/c off a mini cooper s?....

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone read that little tid bit that said they used a s/c off a mini cooper s?....

They even made a FZR Turbo with NOS :confused:
that could not be possibly driven under no circumstances. You'd flip in a heartbeat.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
They even made a FZR Turbo with NOS :confused:
that could not be possibly driven under no circumstances. You'd flip in a heartbeat.

Thats sweet too, there was a member on here a while back from the uk who built the crap out of his fz6, it had all new internals, supercharged, and nitrous. He said that it had 200whp on engine and 240whp with the nos......can you imagine what that kind of power would feel like :D

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats sweet too, there was a member on here a while back from the uk who built the crap out of his fz6, it had all new internals, supercharged, and nitrous. He said that it had 200whp on engine and 240whp with the nos......can you imagine what that kind of power would feel like :D

I test rode a zx10r with 200bhp at wheel, full carbon fairing, racetrack mods, slicks, the whole works. Scared the crap out of me. Really need a track to feel the bike. It doesn't make any sense to put your life in danger. And if you have it, you have to ride it. That's why FZ6 is a sweet combo for me :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What a hot bike!
Just needs a cover in the area of the idler pulley on the 'Coffee Grinder'

Can you imagine that thing how it pulls with that blower!? :BLAA: