FZ tail

Natster

Reaction score
Visit site
Just getting started on this forum. I had never heard of the FZ till I saw one on craigs list in Arkansas. I had previously owned a Honda 919 and was looking to go in that direction. Although I have owned mostly Yamaha street bikes over the years I was very impressed with the Honda. The money and miles were right on the FZ though, so one Friday afternoon before Thanksgiving I headed to south to pick it up. Right away I started shopping around for a new tail and seat. An r6 race tail and r6 solo seat were found in St. Louis and I started chopping things up. I just got all the mod work done this weekend and painted the seat frame. I just need to build a tag bracket to have it finished minus paint. The can is a shortened Terigomi , the rear pegs went and the lower frame arms were moved up and rewelded. More pictures when I start reassembly. Here's a few pictures from when I started fitting it on the bike. Thanks , Natster

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
looks awesome and cant wait to see how it all looks buttoned up. How did you like riding your 919, I was looking at them but a little out of my budget at the time.