Funny five minutes

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
I loved my S2 until my lad brought a CB1300... oh my the power and the torque... I had to have one and damn nearly put the Fazer on Ebay so I could get the red and white faired version with gold wheels and limited edition red frame....... but I have come to my senses and am keeping the FZ6...... but I get to ride the CB on occassions when I am out with my ladp- so best of both worlds

What are other Fazer owners letching over?

My mate has just brought an MV Agusta M4.... it gives me a back ache just looking at it!:BLAA:

Nappa

Reaction score
Visit site
Being a fairly small guy, I never had the desire for a liter bike or bigger. For me I'd love to try out a Triumph Street Triple.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After getting a chance to ride Erci's Fz1....It would be top pick! But it's a toss up between that and the Ninja1000.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ1.. liked it so much I bought one :D

I've yet to ride Ninja 1000.. one thing I love about that bike.. adjustable windscreen.. no idea how well it works in practice though.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Why the FZ1 of course. Or a ktm 990 smt

IMG_3098.jpg

I traded in my FZ1 for this SMT, it IS fun! That's Mt Shasta in the background, we did 800 miles in 2 days. My butt is still vibrating :eek:

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
i'd quite fancy a ducati monster, but fitting a luggage rack to one might be a bit of a crime. Something else with a V4 or v-twin engine would be good, it would only really be used for commuting now

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe some of you remember me for some posts:

I am a poor and third world guy :D

After totaling my FZ6 4.5 months ago in a pretty nasty way (as nasty that my nervous system is not the same as before) I am still here enjoying my Indian made Colombian assembled Bajaj Pulsar 220F, one cylinder and 21 hp :BLAA:

220f-blanco_03_0.png

The almighty FZ1 or similar ones will have to wait jijiji

Cheers

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Triumph Street Tripple was my first choice, but couldnt find one used and 12k new....well I like my used(brand new with 740 miles) FZ6 instead for waaaaaaaaaay cheaper.

Monsters by Ducatti have always caught my eye as well....

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Triumph Street Tripple was my first choice, but couldnt find one used and 12k new....well I like my used(brand new with 740 miles) FZ6 instead for waaaaaaaaaay cheaper.

Monsters by Ducatti have always caught my eye as well....

I rode a 1100 Monster my friend bought, super sharp, what a wheelie machine!! Didn't take nothing to wheelie but damn, it was uncomfortable.....Very, very light in front end...

Had to design and put a helmet lock on it too..

He grew out of it within 2 months and on to another bike...

Last edited: