Funny Doctor :)-

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from a visit to the Dr's office for my seasonal allergies. The Dr was a faily older distinguished gentleman maybe in his 50's. We got to talking about my allergies and I asked him why do I get them this time every year without fail. He dumfounded me by asking me "well what do you ride" [I went in on the bike and I guess he may have noticed my helmet I left in the waiting room I then realized a moment later.] Anyways I proudly replied "A yamaha FZ6" The smile left his face and he went into a deep thought and there was silence for a few moments before he replied " well theres the problem, if you just sold your m/c and got a Harley like the rest of us you would be just fine" he said laughing. My mind was racing a mile a min to counterattack with my famous one liners and I blurted out " But, Dr did you read my charts??? I have a problem", I said . Now he was puzzled and was flipping thru my charts. "What problem?" He asked. I gave him the same few second pause and blurted out " See my date of birth?" yeah he said. I replied
" Dr I don't qualify for a Harley as yet. I'm not ancient and the Texas plate 'Old Fart' was already taken!!!!!!!!! He burst out laughing and so did I with tears running down our eyes. We then shook hands and went our ways.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
That was an awesome comback! I just did a group ride fundraiser yesterday with fz6nick, and most of the hundreds of bikes were Harleys, and at 46 yrs. old, I felt YOUNG there! :)

Viper06

Reaction score
Visit site
you dont have to be old to have a harley im only 21 and i have a 75 shovelhead and i learned how to ride on a sportster