Full fairings for an FZ6 2004

TheBison

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new here.

I'm looking for a full fairings for my FZ6 2004 (I've just bought). Can someone tell me where I can buy it, from internet or somewhere near Montreal.

Thanks

TheBison

Reaction score
Visit site
Like this one (I found in another post)
user962_pic2269_1231868136.jpg

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Like this one (I found in another post)
user962_pic2269_1231868136.jpg

I dont think you can get these for the 04.

This is what I had before I sold them. My fz6 is an 04.
These came off ebay. for like 280 shipped i think. I put the Decals on myself, they come stock black (primed).

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

Last edited:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
It's funny because yesterday I was researching just this. Well except I was looking for an 06 but from what I found the 04 and 06 are the same thing in this respect.

Ride Addict - Uncommon Stuff for Your Bike - 04-06fz600_fazer

Yamaha FZ 6 Accessories. Wild Hair Accessories. Motorcycle Accessories & Aftermarket European Parts.

https://www.bike-design.com/search.php?shp_make=9&shp_model=5722&shp_year=2006&shp_category=41

I've wondered if you can take a different fairing and still use it, like what's the difference between the FZ6 and the FZ6 Fazzer, or an FZ6S. I've been confused on this and will probably be spending today researching just that.

I hope the links help you out.

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
And there are sold by whom exactly???

Here in Greece you can find a lots of cheap and good stuff but we don't have a lot of internet stores.
Don't expect from a 45 year old technician to know how to control a laptop and make sales through the internet! This is far beyond from the Greek business reality!
If you are interested about them, let me know and i will try to arrange it through ebay.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Greece you can find a lots of cheap and good stuff but we don't have a lot of internet stores.
Don't expect from a 45 year old technician to know how to control a laptop and make sales through the internet! This is far beyond from the Greek business reality!
If you are interested about them, let me know and i will try to arrange it through ebay.

Do they have one that would fit on 2007+ bikes that looks same? How are they mounted on to the bike? Do they get in the way of the frame bolt where you would normally put a frame slider (a pet peeve I have with my current one)? Finally, what price are we talking about including shipping to US?

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do they have one that would fit on 2007+ bikes that looks same? How are they mounted on to the bike? Do they get in the way of the frame bolt where you would normally put a frame slider (a pet peeve I have with my current one)? Finally, what price are we talking about including shipping to US?

Doubt it, I looked everywhere for those before I did the naked conversion on my bike.

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I would be interested in buying a one for my 06 the only thing is my work internet blocks photobucket and imageshack images so I can't see the pic.
:(

From what I know the 04 - 06 match up, in 07 there was a change so I don't think it would fit, unless they can make one for the 07+ models.

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
1)Do they have one that would fit on 2007+ bikes that looks same?
I really don't know if they have one that fits on 2007.

How are they mounted on to the bike?
They mounted on the bike with metal brackets and bolts. Fitting instruction with photos comes with the fairings.

Do they get in the way of the frame bolt where you would normally put a frame slider (a pet peeve I have with my current one)?
Yes, but that's not a problem because if you make a small hall to the fairing you can install your frame sliders.

Finally, what price are we talking about including shipping to US?
I don't know. The price is 250 euros including the shipping cost but if the shipping cost is more than 50 euros, the buyer have to pay the difference.(if it is 253 euros don't expect to pay 3 more euros!!! But if it is 20 more...)
The only thing that i can do is to ask our postal office here in Greece how much the shipping cost is and let you know the total price.

alkinoos

Reaction score
Visit site
From what I know the 04 - 06 match up, in 07 there was a change so I don't think it would fit, unless they can make one for the 07+ models.

You are right. The fairing kit doesn't fit on 2007 model. It needs modification from a professional or someone how knows how to work with polyester.
The 06 model is a little bit larger than the 07 and the fairing kit must be converted to fit on 07 model.
It is not a difficult job to do. The difficult part is to find a honest technician to do this job without charging another 250 euros!

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are right. The fairing kit doesn't fit on 2007 model. It needs modification from a professional or someone how knows how to work with polyester.
The 06 model is a little bit larger than the 07 and the fairing kit must be converted to fit on 07 model.
It is not a difficult job to do. The difficult part is to find a honest technician to do this job without charging another 250 euros!

Thanks for looking into this. I was hoping they would have 07+ version as well. Top fairing is really different on pre-07 bikes to make them work nicely. It is not worth the hassle to try to fit pre-07 fairing to 07+ bike.

marco89

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. I'm also searching for the full fairing kit for my Fazer 2004. The problem is that I've two Waltermoto frame protectors (I don't know how they're exactly called in english, they protect my fuel tank & the engine in case I fall off the bike). Looking at the fairings here, the frames hole in which I put my protectors is covered by the fairings.. is there any fairing that not cover the screw holes on the frame?

Inviato dal mio GT-S7500 con Tapatalk 2