Fuelly Signature

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I can't seem to add Fuelly to my signature. Can someone let me know how they did it?

Go to "User CP" (upper left side darker line) you have to be signed in, then to "Edit signature", make your changes, then make sure you "save changes" at the bottom, have at it! :)

Last edited:

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried just that but when I copy and paste the BBC Code from the fuelly web site I get the following error when I paste it into my signature.

BB code img not allowed
BB code url not allowed

I tried to copy and paste the HTML version as well and it takes but just displays well HTML code no cool little image with my avg mileage?

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine looks like this...

attachment.php

Choose the one that starts with the URL thing in "View all badges". :thumbup:

Last edited:

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Under "Edit Signature", scroll to the bottom, does your signature permissions look like this?

attachment.php

If not, I would guess you need to me an elite or premium member. ;)

Last edited:

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
Humm BD43 your Signature entry box for lack of a better term has way more options then mine does. Like I can't add pics, or links, none of that stuff is available to me. You have like 10 more options then me. Maybe I am to junior of a member for these options.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humm BD43 your Signature entry box for lack of a better term has way more options then mine does. Like I can't add pics, or links, none of that stuff is available to me. You have like 10 more options then me. Maybe I am to junior of a member for these options.

You want more options, PAY UP and become an Elite Member :rockon:

FloppyRunner

Motorcycle Noooooooooooob
Reaction score
Visit site
Not to turn this into a MPG thread, but Gcontroller, what kind of riding do you do? I always seem to get on the low side of the MPG spread, generally 42 probably average. This last tank I got 47 but I went to this different gas station and I think they the nozzle didn't fill it up quite as much as some of them do...

I'm generally a mix of city and freeway, but maybe I do more city than I think... Or maybe my chain is too tight... I slacken it per the manual: 2".

Of course I'm also 6'3" with a 33" inseam, so maybe that hurts things? Only 175 or 180 pounds though...

Oh well, perhaps I'll wait until I finish my 8000 mile service to really make judgments...

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
My last fill up was after riding only the canyons. I get better mileage there then I do on the freeway. I usually average around 46 on the freeway and as high as 50 in the canyons.

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not to turn this into a MPG thread, but Gcontroller, what kind of riding do you do? I always seem to get on the low side of the MPG spread, generally 42 probably average. This last tank I got 47 but I went to this different gas station and I think they the nozzle didn't fill it up quite as much as some of them do...

I'm generally a mix of city and freeway, but maybe I do more city than I think... Or maybe my chain is too tight... I slacken it per the manual: 2".

Of course I'm also 6'3" with a 33" inseam, so maybe that hurts things? Only 175 or 180 pounds though...

Oh well, perhaps I'll wait until I finish my 8000 mile service to really make judgments...

I'd be happy with that. No matter what I do interns of riding, I always seem to get 38 MPG; both before and after installing my pcv and autotune.

I have to check on that sig, would love to post my fuelly.

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem with Fuelly, I can't get the pic to show up.

My permissions look like this:

Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No
Allow Image BB Code No
Allow Code BB Code Yes
Allow PHP BB Code Yes
Allow HTML BB Code Yes
Allow Quote BB Code Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

I am a Junior Premium member.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Rick

D

Dave.TX

Like Kazza stated, donate $15 (premium) for a year or $40 (elite) for a lifetime membership and you can have those options turned on and post your Fuelly average.

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, can't see that on Tapatalk.

Are you still having probs? If so, what error comes up?

I'll try to get it fixed for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, you are clear for signatures. I checked your profile and I think you may have the address incorrect. Try clearing it and typing it again.

Thanks