FS: Some FZ6 parts

phxtravis

Reaction score
Visit site
Scorpio SR-i500SE alarm, has Ignition disable and perimeter sensor add ons. Comes with alarm, ignition disable, perimeter sensor, remote, universal wiring, and instructions.
$100 shipped

2005 FZ6 Speedometer, good condition with only a couple marks on the back side which would be completely hidden once mounted.
SOLD

I also have a few items than are large and bulky, which makes it difficult to ship(no car!), but if someone needs them bad enough I will try and help.
All off a 2005 Silver
Front fairing, good to excellent conditionSOLD
Silver turn signal "cowls", some slight scratches
Mirrors, one is very good and the other has some slight scratches
Headlight, good, but I did drill out to mount the R1 signals(not included)SOLD
Puig Dark Smoke screen, like new
RaceTech 1.0kg springs, used so the spacers have been cut
Fairing stay, like new but with a few extra holes drilled for mounting various accessoriesSOLD

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just an FYI, the speedohealer web site says that the healer is the same part #s for 2004-2008 (I would assume that includes 2009 as well since they didn't change anything)

PS: if for some reason nobody jumps on the healer then i will take it in a few weeks. Need to build up some $ after my latest car repair bill...

phxtravis

Reaction score
Visit site
Pictures and prices coming soon...as far as the inner fairings, I just remembered the left on has a hole drilled in it with a 12v outlet(will include). As far as the front cowl, there appears to be only a few slight marks on the right side from removing and installing the inner cowl. But I will try and get some pics later tonight.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Quetion re the alarm, i have been looking at getting a Scorpio alarm, the SR900 model, is the 1500 a model above this? If so would be very interested indeed.

:thumbup:

CooperFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
How much for the cowling?

It might be in worse shape than the one I've got, but, I'm thinking I would repair it and get painted (something other than black). It will give me a winter project / excuse for some mods to the bike!

It can be shipped COD to Canada.

Thanks

CooperFZ6