FS: Scorpion SS Exhaust...New Style

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I have for sale a used set of Scorpion cans. Very good condition. No scratches. No dents. No rust. Getting a new bike so I need to sell them. :rockon:

Going to take them off tonight. Will post pics soon.

$325 obo

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
great price for a nice exhaust, i love the conical ends on the new ones, it is one of the main reasons that i went with my leo's.

What are you getting after selling your bike?

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
wtf, i didn't know we were bidding on it, i thought we had agreed on the price when i pm'd you???

oh yea i sent you a few pm's, thanks for responding

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
wtf, i didn't know we were bidding on it, i thought we had agreed on the price when i pm'd you???

oh yea i sent you a few pm's, thanks for responding

Read my last post..... Wasnt an auction...... I pm'd you. I said 325 obo and I went with the obo. Plus your so new on this forum I'm not sure you qualify to sell/buy yet.

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
Read my last post..... Wasnt an auction...... I pm'd you. I said 325 obo and I went with the obo. Plus your so new on this forum I'm not sure you qualify to sell/buy yet.

whether its an auction or not we agreed on a price and then you sold it to someone else. you dont go and tell someone that you will sell it to them for a price that was agreed on and then sell to the next person cause they offered more, if you anted more for the exhaust you should have denied my offer, thats how it should have been handled. essentially that is an auction whether you want to call it that or not... i didn't know you had to be on the forum for a while to buy/sell, are new members not treated the same as everyone else??? is my paypal payment not the same as someone else?

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
whether its an auction or not we agreed on a price and then you sold it to someone else. you dont go and tell someone that you will sell it to them for a price that was agreed on and then sell to the next person cause they offered more, if you anted more for the exhaust you should have denied my offer, thats how it should have been handled. essentially that is an auction whether you want to call it that or not... i didn't know you had to be on the forum for a while to buy/sell, are new members not treated the same as everyone else??? is my paypal payment not the same as someone else?

Sorry there big guy. You could be a petafile molesting sicko for all I know. I sold it to someone I know. Sorry you got crapped on. Deal with it.

jy116

Reaction score
Visit site
OBO = or best offer... also remember capitalism works... mostly. BTW, thanks for pics. Good details I don't notice in online stores.

fz6stevo

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you still have the exhaust for the fz6 for sale? If so what year was it on? Thanks. Nevermind i just got the rest of the conversation, sorry.