FS: Red '06 Front Fairing, Windscreen, Headlight and other parts

Will6196

Reaction score
Visit site
Converted to naked so have the front off my red 06 with only 2k miles. Everything is in almost perfect condition minus one little scrape on the left bottom part of the fairing that can be seen in the picture. I also have the mirrors though I forgot to take pictures of them. They aren't scratched or beat up. If interested I can send pictures. I'm trying to sell the fairing, headlight and flashers together first but if no one is interested then I'll sell separately. Fairing comes with all mounting hardware.

Front fairing, headlight and flashers: Sold
Windscreen: Sold
Mirrors: Sold
Inner plastics: Sold

I'm located in Western Mass area code 01060.

Thanks for looking

Everything Sold.
Will

Edit: Everything is OBO as well

Last edited:

Will6196

Reaction score
Visit site
Just listed the main items on eBay. Selling the fairing and turn signals as one unit but the headlight separately. Let me know if anyone on here is interested and I'll lower the price $20 or so. Here are the links to eBay. I also have the black inner plastics and mirrors for sale still. Haven't put them on eBay but let me know if you need them. I'd let them go for pretty cheap.

2006 Yamaha FZ6 Red Front Fairing and Turn Signals | eBay

2006 Yamaha FZ6 Headlight and Bulbs 2004 2005 Head Light | eBay

Last edited:

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
Could I do the right inner plastic for $20? depending on your location in MA i might be able to pick up. PM Me.

Just listed the main items on eBay. Selling the fairing and turn signals as one unit but the headlight separately. Let me know if anyone on here is interested and I'll lower the price $20 or so. I can also be reached at 413-446-2223 or [email protected]. Here are the links to eBay. I also have the black inner plastics and mirrors for sale still. Haven't put them on eBay but let me know if you need them. I'd let them go for pretty cheap.

2006 Yamaha FZ6 Red Front Fairing and Turn Signals | eBay

2006 Yamaha FZ6 Headlight and Bulbs 2004 2005 Head Light | eBay

Will6196

Reaction score
Visit site
Fairing and both inner plastics are sold pending payment. If it falls through then it is yours ctbandit. Bmarroquin is next in line for fairing if sale falls through. Thanks