FS: Powerbronze full fairing for 07-09

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FS: Powerbronze full fairing for 07-09 - Sold

SOLD

I would like to get $100 US + shipping for it. Please PM me if you are interested. PM will result in faster response from me. ;)

View attachment 34344View attachment 34347View attachment 34348
View attachment 34345FZ6_with_Powerbronze2.jpg

Here are the details:

• They are black (all black), but need painting. They were on my bike as you can see them in the pictures, but painting them would make them much nicer. But, this means you can paint it to match your bike and still have it cheaper than buying it new "and" painting it to match your bike (if your bike is not black). :) I have been told that the original black from Powerbronze does not really match either so even new one would need painting. These were red when I bought them from another member so I don't know how original version looks, I am just going by what he said about them.

• Other than needing painting (IMHO), there is nothing wrong with them. I am selling them because Santa brought me a set from Yamaha this past Christmas, so I do not need them anymore. :)

• If you have frame sliders, you will need some fancy mods to get this one on there. I am sure other's who also has them would love to hear your suggestions on that topic if you figure it out. One of the install brackets is in the way of where a standard frame slider would normally go. Don't say you were not told if you decide to buy them. ;)

• No, they will "not" fit pre-07 bikes. Your bike has to be 07-09. Pre-07 version is actually little different.

Last edited:

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
tell me about it. i don't have any money. one of my favorite things about the fz6 is the lack of plastic. but when i saw they were 100 bucks i thought "i NEED those". then i realized it had to be and 07 or newer and didn't have to worry about the tug of war anymore. seriously great price.