FS: Power Commander 3 with Custom Map

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm selling my Power Commander 3 with a custom map from AF1 Racing. All of the bits are included and it's in excellent condition. I'd like $225 for it.

Below are the before and after results of the dyno tune. Micha at AF1 has been tuning motorcycles for years and in the Spring he is in Europe tuning bikes for the pros as they are preparing for coming season. In other words he is one of the best.

There are three curves on the map; the top on is hp, the middle is torque the lower one is CO%. With this tune you get about 6 to 7 peak hp, about 5 more foot pounds of torque, and almost zero CO and hydrocarbon emissions.

Also note that this tune was done on a Eddy Current dyno, not an enertia dyno and reads about 17% to 20% less than a enertia dyno.

The best part of the whole deal is the throttle response is much, much better than stock. :thumbup:

Because the aftermarket exhausts for our bike are all pretty much the same, this will work well.

Finally, the cost of the tune was about $350, and the bike was kept for 4 days to make sure the tune was perfect.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Here's the tuners notes on the map:

2007 Yamaha FZ6 USA Model (REAL REDLINE IS 13,600 LIMITER)
No oxygen sensor emulator, runs on closed loop to 20% throttle and 6500 rpm, changes below these values make no difference
Triple catalyzers are EXTREMELY efficient resulting in .1-0.0% CO and HC in 30-40ppm range
Owner: Pete Marcell
Akrapovic SP series Slip Ons CE approved (Db-Killer Removed) - Catalyzer in place
Stock or aftermarket air filter
No other known mods
tuned by [email protected]
Dyno: Factory Pro EC997 with 4 gas EGA

View attachment 12479View attachment 12480View attachment 12481

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm so strapped for cash this time of year, this year especially. I'd love to grab this FREAKING GREAT deal from you, but someone else will have to take it. :(

Good luck with the sale. I doubt you'd still have it, but if by any chance you still had it in May when I go back full time at work for the summer, I'd love to take it off your hands. (However unlikely with the nature of this awesome deal)

Good luck!

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate to just echo what quite a few people will say, but I can't help it. If times were better and I had the $ on hand, I'd be all over this like a duck on a junebug. My dad and I went from a dozen jobs in the queue to only 3 lately. :( Even with that said, if it's still available in a few days, I'll likely have to make it happen.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the Buell :)

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Pete,

How well do you think this would work on an 04 FZ6 with Scorpion exhaust cans?

Thanks,
Nick

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pete,

How well do you think this would work on an 04 FZ6 with Scorpion exhaust cans?

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick,

This map will probably work but it is best suited for an '07 plus. I do have a custom map for the '04 to '06, however it is not from AF1.

Regardless, the PC3 will plug right into your harness.