FS: Joe Rocket carbon fiber helmet

wdsoccer

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a joe rocket carbon fiber XL helmet for sale. this helmet is in perfect condition. not a scratch on it. i bought it and it was to big for me so i am selling it to get another one but smaller size. i bought this helmet for $250 i would like to get $200 for it or best offer. i can send pics on request. heres a link to a pic of the helmet.

JoeRocket.com

heres some pics of the helmet. perfect condition. XL

HPIM1140.jpg

HPIM1141.jpg

HPIM1142.jpg

HPIM1143.jpg

HPIM1150.jpg

I have a helmet, but I'm a sucker for carbon fiber. Any interest is in a straight up trade for a practically new Yamaha Comfort Gel Seat? It was only used for a couple of rides. It's perfect and will ship in the original box. Both the helmet and seat are worth about the same and it would save me the hassle of eBaying it.

Hi, im interested. Quality wise how does it compare to the $120 HJC helmets? that is what im using now and its ok but its noisy and a little uncomfortable. I have a rocket jacket and i love it so the helmet really intrigued me :D. Hit me back thanks.

I don't think hes checked back but I bought the helmet about a week ago, and I love it. Couldn't be more happier. Compared to the other (newer) HJC's im not sure, but compared to my older (03) HJC this is light years better.

Back