FS: Headlight, Fairing Stay, and OEM Windscreen

fenderfreek

Reaction score
Visit site
I have some spare parts from buying a complete front cowl to repair my wife's '05 bike, so I am selling the bits that I didn't need to replace. All parts are in good or perfect condition except the cowling bits that I will detail below.

Headlight - SOLD
Fairing stay - $75 + shipping
OEM windscreen - SOLD

I still have the damaged front cowl plastics off of the bike, which has some broken bits on the left side from a lowside into the grass. Not even close to perfect, and probably not fixable unless you are a professional. Doesn't look terrible when assembled since all the tabs and important parts are intact, but I'm not expecting much for it since it's basically in "better than nothing" condition. I will get pictures of that when I get home tonight. $35 + shipping takes the cowl.

If you want multiple pieces, make me an offer. I'm pretty negotiable if you're willing to get most or all of this out of my garage.

Last edited:

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
Pics please? My bike went down 2 weeks ago at stand still and I did some minor damage to front fairing but I think it bent fairing stay and headlight assembly.

fenderfreek

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the fairing damage:

2011-11-10_09-58-25_982.jpg

2011-11-10_09-57-57_665.jpg

Headlight and fairing stay I didn't grab pictures of this morning because they're both in perfect shape. Neither was ever in a crash and all the tabs and grommets are there.

LVNeptune

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take the headlight assembly for $85 shipped. My other deal fell through. The assembly I received was broken in transit :(

Sent PM.

fenderfreek

Reaction score
Visit site
Headlamp is SPF

ChadK_FZ6 - I will get you a quote on the windscreen when I get home tonight and measure it again. (I don't remember the dimensions off the top of my head.)

fenderfreek

Reaction score
Visit site
Geez i guess i wasn't clear I wanted the windscreen

I had communicated with another member about buying it a couple days before, and shortly after you posted, I had money in my Paypal and a PM. Nothing personal, but as far as I'm concerned he had first dibs and since he paid up, it's his. That may not have been clear since that whole transaction was in PM's, but I'm just being up front about how it panned out.

i guess i was a step slow for getting the headlights? what a waste. cheers.

Sorry, I didn't get any confirmation from you and several days had passed, so I sold it to the first guy to send me a definite offer and payment.

To you guys that bought parts, your items will be going out tomorrow morning and I will PM you tracking information.