RedFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Fs: SOLD, Bi-xenon projectors + slim ballasts

I have two projectors/ballasts kits, new in the box and never been used

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Both kits include white led halos, 6000k bulbs, digital ultra slim ballasts, all the needed wirings and instructions for the install.
will sell for $210 including shipping in the US.
Please PM for more details.
SOLD

Last edited:

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Not to be a dik, but you can get the same thing on ebay for 100 bucks shipped and add ballasts with extra bulbs for like 50 shipped... Just sayin....

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
while i agree, he took the time and money to buy them himself. he had to buy two sets of projectors. so he had to spend an extra $100.00-ish just to do the conversion and hope that someone will buy the other two from him. maybe he feels like taking a chance is worth something. maybe someone else is willing to pay a little more to buy just what they need from someone on the forum rather than extra of what they need from someone in china.

also, you can find slim ballasts in the $50.00 range, but they are closer to the $60.00 + range.

not trying to argue, just throwing a different perspective in there. (btw, he's not the first to charge seemingly higher prices on this forum for doing the legwork. i've seen others.)

me, i plan on doing this mod in two months and doing it as cheap as i can. i've been searching, shopping and sending emails to sellers looking for deals. we'll see how much it costs me in two months.

Last edited:

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
How does the Hi/Lo work? A mechanical shield around the bulb or a separate halogen filament?

I'm guessing this is for retrofit? And how's the cut-off on the lens?

specialk

Reaction score
Visit site
that thread that you referenced states that you have to trim the housing to get the projectors in. So do have to trim the housings or not?

RedFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site