FS Bellypan red

Skote

Reaction score
Visit site
i have a yamaha factory lower cowl kit comes with all the mounting hardware you need to mount it up in pretty good condition paint is shiny no cracks there is some minor scuffing on the right side looks lole maybe a drop at 0mph is what happend but looks great....my bike is blue soo i decided not to try to paint it and just sell it and use that to fund getting my own

asking $165 usd or best offer plus shipping

i live in buffalo ny so if your local and wanna meet up to swap.....i will ship anywhere in the 48 ....thanks for looking, i appologize that the picture quality isnt great if you require more pics just ask..

im not sure if its shift red or candy red dont know what the difference is havent seen both of them side by side but i can take and upload as many pics as you like so you can determine if the color is a match

Also the bike was a 2006

Last edited:

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
got any picture of it on YOUR bike? I am somewhat interested but can't decided if I really want it, will need to have it painted as well.

Skote

Reaction score
Visit site
Idont but if you do a google image search you will find many.....i can mount it to mine just to show u how it looks as far as shape goes

Skote

Reaction score
Visit site
i expected some more buzz over this hmh im going to put it on ebay this saturday if i have no forum takers thanks for looking again everyone

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
i know what you're saying about google search, and I have seen them on bikes, I was just curious if you had any picture of it on your bike, def not asking you to mount it back up.