FS Affordable Red Fuel Tanks

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone!

So I finally found myself a good used tank that is in great condition that didn't run me 600 dollars. On that note I have two red tanks that have slight damage that I'm looking to get rid of for VERY affordable.

They are actually in pretty decent shape but I won't be repairing them. Someone else can do that if they please. If interested please let me know and I will be more than happy to post/send some pictures of them. They are both more than usable and rust free. Thanks all!

PS I also have a rear fender assembly, turn signals and all, and a front stay mount that is in great condition for sale too. Thanks again!

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What are you interested in? I've never shipped that far before so I have no idea what costs are at this point.

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I have two to choose from. They both have damage in the same spots and are nearly identical but here are a couple pictures of the one that is least damaged in my opinion.

DSC00668.jpg

Overall shot

DSC00673.jpg

Left hand side that made ground contact

DSC00672.jpg

Dent on the right hand side that occurred due from the impact on the left hand side.

And that's the damage. Let me know if you're still interested or if you want to see more pictures.

Rust free I might add. Was well taken care of leading up to the accident.