FS: 2008 Buell 1125R - w/ Extended Warranty to 1/2014

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For sale, 2008 Buell 1125R, 3,2XX miles, in excellent condition; includes five year factory warranty. Many 2009 updates done including: speedometer, throttle bodies, fuel injectors, and intake runners. Clutch slave and clutch pack has just been updated to the newest version, revision 3. ECM has the most recent, third, flash. Fresh set of Pirelli Corsa IIIs, less than 50 miles on the front tire, about 400 miles on the rear tire.

Options include Buell 5mm slotted front brake rotor, and EBC HH front brake pads, installed about 500 miles ago, Buell "Kick Ash" tinted windscreen, and two bottles of Buell blue touch up paint. New EBC HH rear pad in package. Other options include American Sportbike seat pin kit, no more wrenches required to remove the seat. :)

This bike comes with a factory extended warranty through January of 2014. This warranty covers the bike from head to toe, simply show the warranty card. Warranty also includes tire and wheel warranty. If you get nail in a tire, you get a new Pirelli Corsa III, no questions asked.

Always serviced at Cowboy Harley Davidson of Austin.

You’ll be hard pressed to find an 1125R that is this up to date, and sorted this well.

$6,200.00 OBO. Cash, or cashier’s check only. Test rides only with cash.

I’m buying a house and need to thin the herd.

Just in time for ROT Rally, drive in, pick it up and drive home!

View attachment 28833

View attachment 28834

View attachment 28832

Last edited:

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a good deal and I'm always looking for deals...so far my 2010 XB12XT has been great I have had no problems. I'm thinking about adding a Kaw 650R to my herd. Good luck with the sale, and if you still have any FZ6 parts let me know.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope no FZ6 parts left, they are all gone.

I'm glad to hear the XT is working out well, that is really a cool bike. :thumbup:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
15k on my '09 Lightning with ZERO issues as well :)

Will put 1500 more miles on it next month (road trip yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!)

Free bump :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If I was in the market I wouldn't think twice about flying there and riding it home. Especially for that price!!!! That's a steal and I know you always did right by this bike.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you had any calls on the 1125R? Man 32xx mile on it! That's crazy! I've got 2500 on my R1 in just a few months! :rockon:
(bump):rolleyes:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've gotten a couple of nibbles from my CL ad. Beginning today 200,000 HD riders decend on Austin for the Republic of Texas Rally (seriously). I'm going to take the Buell to every event I can find this weekend. It shows great. :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you had any calls on the 1125R? Man 32xx mile on it! That's crazy! I've got 2500 on my R1 in just a few months! :rockon:
(bump):rolleyes:

I've got a guy from SF who may come out next Saturday to look. I'll know by Wednesday. I've also got two different people dropping by this afternoon.

All of these leads are from my CL ad, and with CL you never know who is going to show up. :confused:

Oh, fresh photos too.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For sale, 2008 Buell 1125R, 3,2XX miles, in excellent condition; includes five year factory warranty. Many 2009 updates done including: speedometer, throttle bodies, fuel injectors, and intake runners. Clutch slave and clutch pack has just been updated to the newest version, revision 3. ECM has the most recent, third, flash. Fresh set of Pirelli Corsa IIIs, less than 50 miles on the front tire, about 400 miles on the rear tire.

Options include Buell 5mm slotted front brake rotor, and EBC HH front brake pads, installed about 500 miles ago, Buell "Kick Ash" tinted windscreen, and two bottles of Buell blue touch up paint. New EBC HH rear pad in package. Other options include American Sportbike seat pin kit, no more wrenches required to remove the seat. :)

This bike comes with a factory extended warranty through January of 2014. This warranty covers the bike from head to toe, simply show the warranty card. Warranty also includes tire and wheel warranty. If you get nail in a tire, you get a new Pirelli Corsa III, no questions asked.

Always serviced at Cowboy Harley Davidson of Austin.

You’ll be hard pressed to find an 1125R that is this up to date, and sorted this well.

$6,200.00 OBO. Cash, or cashier’s check only. Test rides only with cash.

I’m buying a house and need to thin the herd.

Just in time for ROT Rally, drive in, pick it up and drive home!

View attachment 28833

View attachment 28834

View attachment 28832
Nice. Good luck with the sale.

It's on Mikes wish list - could you bring her around one Sunday so we can check her out?.... ;)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll hitch up the trailer and begin driving now! See you in a month Kazza. :thumbup:

I'm going to miss that bike, it is one fun ride. But now I'm Aprilia RS250 hunting. I think that between $4,000 and $6,000 I should have a very nice and tidy ride.

I'm in no rush and I need to buy a house first. That's the deal with my wife. So it may very well be winter until I strike. But think about it....280 lbs and 70 hp...faaast!

Like:

View attachment 28915

View attachment 28916

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well that sure didn't take very long?

Hope you still stick around the forum Pete and good luck on the house. I'm sure being bikeless will just be temporary.