FS: 2008 Black FZ6 LIKE NEW in VA.

Lightning44

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, this post just made me join this forum... I have been looking lately for an upgrade to my ailing Blast, I am doing a 140 mile daily commute and my truck is killing me in the gas department. But anyways, I was wondering how far from Greensboro NC you were, if you aren't tooooo far I might be interested. Just waiting to get a diagnosis of said gas-hogs transmission illness first. Would like to get some details like distance from me and stuff while I wait on the truck to get fixed. Thanks in advance you can PM with details.
If I don't get it I wish you all the luck in selling her, she's beautiful!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thats a great looking 08.. and at that price, with what it currently looks like.. thats an excelent deal. and it has like no miles.. someone buy this thing!!!

rjclagett

Reaction score
Visit site
you're getting a lot of compliments on .net! :thumbup:
did you list it on craigslist? that can be tricky. many times people don't show up.

Yeah man, it's been up there all winter. That's why the price is so low because I was hoping to sell it before I put it away for the cold months.

Great looking bike and a good deal. What undertail is that? Looks nice.

Thanks dude, honestly I don't remember because it's almost been 2 years now. I think it was the one that everyone on here really liked. It's really well made.

thats a great looking 08.. and at that price, with what it currently looks like.. thats an excelent deal. and it has like no miles.. someone buy this thing!!!

Thanks, some one listen to this man. He knows what he's talking about. :D

rjclagett

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah man, she was sold earlier today. Nothing for now but I sure do love the look of the FZ8's! Now let's just see if they bring it to America.