Fs 2007 fz6

kvanderploeg

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!!!

Adult owned and driven 2007 Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle. Located in Minooka, IL. I bought this for my wife, and she just never took to riding. She'd rather be on the back on my bike. As such, there is less than 2,300 miles on the bike. I purchased it new from Highlands Yamaha in Countryside, IL. Bike was switched to Amsoil at the 600 mile service interval. Only a few accessories were added:

T-Rex Slider Pucks
Vista Throttle Lock
Rim Stripes
BD43's Dual Front Headlight Mod
Nelson Rigg bike cover is included

These bikes sit a little more upright than a typical crotch rocket. As such, they tend to be more comfortable on longer rides and have been known to make excellent sport tourers. I met a gentleman that had the identical bike and was making a trip from Western Canada, down across the US, up into Eastern Canada, and back across. He even claimed to be able to run some dirt trails and fire roads, so these are very versatile bikes. They also fit tall riders fairly well, as I'm 6'4" and am very comfortable on the bike. I have the title in my possession. Asking $4500, but price is negotiable. Thanks!

Kent

SDC11283.jpg

SDC11280.jpg

SDC11286.jpg

SDC11288.jpg

Last edited:

kvanderploeg

Reaction score
Visit site
TTIWWP
(This Thread is worthless Without a PRICE)
j/k
What are you looking to get out of it though?

Ya know, I just thought of that this morning. Posted it last night here after I wrote up the ad for the local Craigslist where I had the price in the title. Thanks, and I've edited my post to show the negotiable asking price of $4500.

Kent