FS: 2007 FZ-6 Blue + goodies - V.G.Condition - San Jose, CA

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
For Sale: I have decided to sell my much loved FZ-6. It's a very clean and tidy, non-raced, non-crashed, starts-first-time-every-time, smooth running and in very good condition, blue 2007 model with 3870 miles on it. It has a transferrable 12,000 mile Yamaha warranty (you pay a small fee to transfer it to you). Extras include:

* Givi V46 monokey lockable topbox in blue (will fit two helmets!) with extra built-in rear/brake lights

* Tail light conversion (done by previous owner, so I don't know the details)

* Tank protector pad

* Dual headlight mod done

* [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Stebel-Fiamm-66045-Compact-Horn/dp/B000GV4IOW"]Stebel air horn[/ame] mod done - that thing is LOUD!!

* Watsen LED front turn signals with daylight running option (original bullet turn signals supplied in a box) - looks like they changed the design a bit earlier this year - the ones fitted have 3 LED's per unit

* Fitted with a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Zumo-3-5-Inch-Portable-Navigator/dp/B000H2W4E6"]Garmin Zumo 550[/ame] GPS unit including XM (for music/traffic nav service). The GPS is fitted with security screws and a locking adjuster, so there's no way anyone could casually take it (besides, these days everyone knows that GPS units have a security number that must be entered to make it work).

* Fitted with frame sliders - OK, so I admit I dropped the bike once slowly on its right side (I was on a highly cambered road at a stop sign and didn't take the weight properly....), so there's a couple of scuff marks on the RHS slider. There's also a few scuff marks on the LHS slider that the previous owner must have made.

* Fitted with a throttle "lock" that's more like a cruise control - saves your wrist on long runs!

* Comes with a CycleShell drive-on and flip over cover (cruiser size) that will keep it clean and dry in all seasons

Bike is in Cambrian Park in South San Jose in the San Francisco Bay area. I can deliver it with the CycleShell up to about 50 miles for the cost of the gas. Reason for sale is that I simply don't use it enough. Kelly Blue Book says $5080 for a 2007 FZ-6 and the extras/accessories would cost over $1700 new, so let's start at $5500 (or very near offer) - cash only. The title is in my name and is clean, there are no leans/loans or any other shenanigans.

If interested, call me on (408)209-7373 or email me at DAVE at (@) FIFIELD dot (.) NAME

Photos of it just now (needs a wash) Click on the pictures to see/download them in hi-res.

Cheers,
Dave F.

P.S. Did I mention, it's BLUE!!!

Last edited:

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
Let me know if you're willing to sell any of the accessories separate from the bike (either now or later if the bike doesn't sell sooner than what you would like). My bike is almost mod free and I'm on the hunt for tons of stuff.

Thanks... good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
Nobody huh? Well, I don't HAVE to sell it, so I won't be parting out the accessories any time soon, sorry!

I'll try advertizing it at my local bike stores.

Cheers,
Dave F.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No one, huh? I went to check out this bike and aside from the color :justkidding:, it's a great bike. Everything is in great condition and has been well taken care of. I didn't ride it, but everything seemed great from the visual inspection. Nice mods with the GIVI case, front turn signals, and GPS. That cover that he's selling with it is cooooool. It would be perfect for someone who has slab space on their property and can't fit a bike in the garage.

Thanks again Dave for letting me come over and check out your GPS mount. It's certainly unique, and one of the best GPS mounting ideas I've seen on an FZ6. Good luck with the sale!

P.S. That horn is LOUD!!!! Holy crap. I've never heard a Stebel before and now I know what all the fuss is about. When the sound of your own horn makes you soil your armor, it's loud.

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
Looks like the links to the Stebel Air Horn and Garmin Zuni 550 GPS unit (both Amazon links) were removed by the mods. Oh well.....I didn't realize that links to informational reviews on Amazon for stuff was verboten!

Still no bites for this great bike - I'm surprised!

Cheers,
Dave F.

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
Dudes,

It's nice weather again....and time for one of you (you know who you are!!) to step up and purchase this great machine from me. I've hardly used it in the past couple of years - it's been stored carefully, and is still in GREAT condition.

So, who wants it? I'm open to any sensible offers.....looking to save the space it's taking up....it's GOT to go!

Come on over and see/test it....you'll love it!!

BTW, I moved - I live in Sunnyvale now.

Give me a call or PM me if you're remotely interested or know someone who is:

Cell (408)209-7373

Cheers,
Dave F.

BastardWaif

Ensure you are insured!
Reaction score
www.cambrianguitars.com
Price drop! Must go....it's taking up too much space on my driveway.

$4000 and it's yours!

Pass the word....this is a steal....still less than 4K miles on it.....clean, tidy, with all the extras!

Cheers,
Dave F.

Dartanubis

Reaction score
Visit site
4k for the bike and all the aftermarket stuff dang you must really want it sold i paid 2k for my 04 with all cracked fairings, stock and 10k miles xD.

Hope you make a sell would be crazy not to for that price.