FS: '07 FZ6+ $2200 plus worth of extras!!

terrorstorm

Reaction score
Visit site
Selling my 2007 Yamaha FZ6. I never intended on selling this bike, but school is TOO EXPENSIVE. I'm very sad I have to let it go. Whoever gets this bike is getting an INCREDIBLE deal.

The bike has low miles, has a clean, original title. It just barely had it's 6000 mile oil change. I've ran it on full synthetic oil. I washed and waxed the bike regularly, and kept things up to date mechanically. Tires still have about 75% tread left. It basically looks brand new. It looks super sporty, especially with the upgrades, but still has that comfortable riding position. I used it as a commuter to and from school and work, giving it mostly highway miles. It's never been ridden hard. I tricked it out to look fast, though I'm actually a very mellow driver. Not one ticket ever :D This bike turns so many heads! Especially when they hear that sweet Two Bros exhaust coming. People stare at it like it's a bright red Ferrari.

I went crazy with the upgrades, here is a list of everything I've put into the bike + accessories and what I paid for them.

Two Brother Dual Carbon Fiber Exhaust (words cannot describe how good it sounds) - $875
P1-X Powertip Inserts for exhaust - $80
DynoJet Power Commander III USB (Fuel re-mapper, allows you to adjust fuel injection levels for power, increase miles per gallon, etc) - $275
Yamaha red Lower Cowling/Fairing - $280
Red Puig windscreen (not pictured) - $80
Fender Eliminator Kit - $65
New K&N High Flow air filter - $50
Red Reflective "Fz6" Rim Stripes -$25
Aftermarket clear and amber front and rear turn signals - $60
HJC Black Gloss CL-SP Helmet - $180
Silver and Gold Mirrored Shields for HJC Helmet (looks sweet) - $70
Offical Yamaha Decals - $20
Olympia vented riding gloves - $30
Red radiator side covers - $30
Winter wind/water resistant Riding Gloves - $40
Cleaning/Waxing/Shining Materials - $25
Extra bright Xenon whites headlights - $60

$2245 total in extras. A lot...

I have 2 asking prices for the bike.
One of them with the extras, and one of them stock. I paid a lot for the extras and know exactly how much I can sell them for, so I don't want to rip myself when selling them with the bike, but if someone wants them as well, it would save me the hassle of selling them separately.

Kelly Blue Book value used is $4880. With all the upgrades, this package is easily worth over $7,100.

With all the upgrades - asking $4950
For the bike stock - asking $3995

I know I'm losing a lot of money but school comes first for me and spring semester is just around the corner, I've promised myself I would not take out student loans and I plan on sticking to that.

If interested, please send a PM or email me at mike.bennion @ gmail. com

5ow428.jpg

2rgkrdh.jpg

2mm7o9d.jpg

mip5bt.jpg