Front Turn Signals

S

sportrider

I'm going to do that. I want flush mounts to replace the stockers, but I'm going to add the pod lights with amber 1157 bulbs so I'll have the marker lights in the headlights plus signals and the LED flush mounts. I think with the extra lights I shouln't have to worry about the fast blink.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok cool deal! Thanks man I appreciate you taking all those pictures. I would like to see a brake light picture. Take a rubber band and pull in the front brake lever to get that to work.

As for you night pictures, yours look pretty good. I dont know how you could get it any better.

-bryan

C

clockworkjon

Holding the brake isn't the problem, but the pic turns out like a big bright blob. I'll try again tomorrow. Glad the others helped so far!

Reaction score
Visit site
The LEDs I got fit in the headlight housing. You have to drill out the holes but you can clearly see where to drill. It would have been nice if Yamaha just put a plug in the hole, but drilling takes only a few minutes.

When you drilled out the holes, did you have a problem getting plastic shavings in the headlight housing? If so, how did you get them out?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately not legal in good ole Kalifornistan:mad:

why? you still have signals. do they have a distance apart regulation? I went to ama and checked your laws and it only said you must have signals. what is illegal about it?

move to florida we dont even have to have signals :Flip: