Topher

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys got a new set of tires today and was hoping that the shop would be able to fix the front rim it had a bend in it so it would eventually loose air. I am looking to buy a new or used rim but I really don't want to spend 400.00 on a new factory rim from any of the parts stores do you have any recommendations?

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Check for sale items on this forum. You may also want to post what color wheel you have / need.

Someone will chime in here with one....

PM Skooter65, it has all kinds of parts F/S..
[MENTION=3172]skooter65[/MENTION]

BTW, there are places that repair / straighten aluminum rims. You may want to check locally..

Last edited by a moderator:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
JM2C but I'd guess the cost of the repair on a cast rim would not be worth it. Fleebay, Craigslist, and the forums would be your best hope.

I'm surprised you said it leaks. It must be bent real bad or have a chunk missing.

Good luck.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
JM2C but I'd guess the cost of the repair on a cast rim would not be worth it. Fleebay, Craigslist, and the forums would be your best hope.

I'm surprised you said it leaks. It must be bent real bad or have a chunk missing.

Good luck.

I passed a place down here the other day that I didn't know existed that straightens aluminum wheels.

I have no idea what they charge, but I agree, I'd rather buy one HERE, vs Flea Bay or repair one...

Topher

Reaction score
Visit site
still looking. EBay doesn't really have a lot. Silver rims that are for 2004 (mine are black) and a black one for the 2006 that should fit right?

Last edited: