Front flasher light brackets (2007)

triffeh

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for the pair. Alternately aftermarket parts that fit the bill are fine. Bike had poorly done flush mounts when I bought it, going to LED stalk-type aftermarket blinkers, and don't want to drill holes in the fairing right after I filled the old ones and painted.

If anyone's done some kind of homemade replacement for the bracket, that's fine too, just need some way of mounting these things so they're visible without messing with the plastics.

Specifically looking for #19 and #22 from:

2007 Yamaha FZ6 FZS6W FLASHER LIGHT Parts, 2007 Yamaha FZ6 FZS6W FLASHER LIGHT OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com

Or something that would replicate their purpose for small aftermarket stalk-style blinkers. Would cobble something together myself but I've never actually seen one in person, heh.

thanks

imatt

Not a Junior Member
Reaction score
Visit site
idk if you're on a super tight budget or not but, the pair can be bought new for about $24 plus shipping.
4S8-2832U-00-00 YAMAHA STAY, SIDE 1
4S8-2831U-00-00 YAMAHA STAY, SIDE 1

The PO of my bike drilled and installed blinkers on the fairings on mine as well, but I quite like the look.
IdlG3wAl.jpg

Do you have pictures of your old setup I would like to see possible other ideas(good or bad.)

triffeh

Reaction score
Visit site
idk if you're on a super tight budget or not but, the pair can be bought new for about $24 plus shipping.
4S8-2832U-00-00 YAMAHA STAY, SIDE 1
4S8-2831U-00-00 YAMAHA STAY, SIDE 1

The PO of my bike drilled and installed blinkers on the fairings on mine as well, but I quite like the look.
IdlG3wAl.jpg

Do you have pictures of your old setup I would like to see possible other ideas(good or bad.)

Thanks, I'll probably just do that and buy them new. My bike originally had flush mounts like yours when I got it, but nowhere near as well done - holes were so ugly I filled them with short-strand fiberglass filler and smoothed them out when I repainted.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I'll probably just do that and buy them new. My bike originally had flush mounts like yours when I got it, but nowhere near as well done - holes were so ugly I filled them with short-strand fiberglass filler and smoothed them out when I repainted.

With so many bikes going naked, getting them used shouldn't be an issue.

And should be had for real cheap, if not for free as their rarely re-installed...

PM Scootter65, he have what you need and/or post a WTB.. :thumbup: