Front fairing

zacbkennedy

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive made my bike naked recently and have the front fairings off a 2006 fz6 red model. Only problem is a small crack on a bolt hole on the right side. throwing this up to see if it gets any interest before even bothering throwing some pictures up. :rolleyes:

Koozi

Reaction score
Visit site
At the risk of hijacking this for sale thread...

What is a fair price for a front fairing?

I recently went naked and planned on keeping the removed pieces for future reference. But truthfully I cannot see ever going back. So I am leaniing towards selling, but need to know a fair price.

So trade me this bump up on your thread for a fair-to-all-parties out the door price!

Thanks

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
At the risk of hijacking this for sale thread...

What is a fair price for a front fairing?

I recently went naked and planned on keeping the removed pieces for future reference. But truthfully I cannot see ever going back. So I am leaniing towards selling, but need to know a fair price.

So trade me this bump up on your thread for a fair-to-all-parties out the door price!

Thanks

I sold my front fairing last year for $300 shipped. Looking to go back now that I'm commuting a lot more. That included fairing, stay, lights, electronics, etc.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive made my bike naked recently and have the front fairings off a 2006 fz6 red model. Only problem is a small crack on a bolt hole on the right side. throwing this up to see if it gets any interest before even bothering throwing some pictures up. :rolleyes:

Do you happen to have the front turn signals up for grabs?

Koozi

Reaction score
Visit site
I sold my front fairing last year for $300 shipped. Looking to go back now that I'm commuting a lot more. That included fairing, stay, lights, electronics, etc.

Thanks for the quick reply.
When you say electronics you don't mean the gauge do you?

Hijack off...

zacbkennedy

Reaction score
Visit site
i have up for sale just the plastics, no light just the front fairing they retail brand new at 530.74 and i have a tiny crack that i can post pictures of tomorrow but ill accept offers or even possible trades lol bike parts only (for the FZ)

zacbkennedy

Reaction score
Visit site
y8a8y8y4.jpg
anyhy9a8.jpg
upuse5uj.jpg
uhabavas.jpg
a6e3y3ys.jpg
9uvaba4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zacbkennedy

Reaction score
Visit site
i live in Lawrenceville Georgia and got a quote to ship to 90501 and it was 110.23. asking 290 for the fairing and to ship. Just dumped my bike today:spank: so haha good thing I'm getting rid of them