Front End - Fair Price?

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

I am looking to sell my entire front end in one piece after doing the VS-2 conversion. All parts are included except for the speedo and the wiring to connect the harness to the headlights, turn signals, and speedo. It is off a 2008 model and was removed after the bike had seen around 5k miles. It is in near perfect condition with the only blemish being a small mark on the left side decal from where a tool brushed against it. Nearly unnoticeable.

My question is, not including shipping costs, what is a fair price for this piece? I am not looking to make a killing on this, but would like to get what is fair.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe try calling your local dealer and get them to price everything that your selling and take about 50% off?

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe try calling your local dealer and get them to price everything that your selling and take about 50% off?

Not a bad idea, I just figured people on here have done this before and would have a good idea what is fair. I see some people selling just the fairing alone (no bracket, headlights, or hardware) for $100, so I was thinking around $150 plus shipping may do the trick. I will have to do a little more research I guess.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I personally haven't seen anyone try to sell it as a whole kit, especially not all in good shape either, but that doesn't mean anyone hasn't either. Of course I haven't been a member on here all that long either.

visions

THAT guy
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried selling mine as a whole but everyone wanted to separate it - you gotta think there aren't many people with a naked bike wanting to go faired, but there are a bunch of folks repairing crashes... Just my $.02 but you'd get more selling separate

veeray

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

I am looking to sell my entire front end in one piece after doing the VS-2 conversion. All parts are included except for the speedo and the wiring to connect the harness to the headlights, turn signals, and speedo. It is off a 2008 model and was removed after the bike had seen around 5k miles. It is in near perfect condition with the only blemish being a small mark on the left side decal from where a tool brushed against it. Nearly unnoticeable.

My question is, not including shipping costs, what is a fair price for this piece? I am not looking to make a killing on this, but would like to get what is fair.

hie, ebster1085

i might be interested if it's not sold..
pls PM me...

cheers