paypal or money order

my paypal: [email protected]

or email me to get a faster response

tn_P1030901.jpg

Last edited:

sos9394

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks expensive. I just made mine out of a 3/4" bolt and three 3/4" nuts.

I used to DIY the axle tool too, but metric size bolts n nuts are not easy to find. and it might not fit perfectly. it costs around $4~5 in hardware store so I wouldnt say it's expensive. if you have few bikes, and each bike has different axle size(or assume you upgrade to something else), you would need another set of bolt n nuts......:thumbup:

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to DIY the axle tool too, but metric size bolts n nuts are not easy to find. and it might not fit perfectly. it costs around $4~5 in hardware store so I wouldnt say it's expensive. if you have few bikes, and each bike has different axle size(or assume you upgrade to something else), you would need another set of bolt n nuts......:thumbup:

Yep. It only fits my FZ6. And I'm not rich enough to have more than one bike. Sorry to hijack this thread. That tool is a good idea for multiple uses and you're right, it's really NOT that expensive. But since I don't have a freakin job, I need to save where I can. I hope you sell a lot.

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
Um, gentlemen...

Take a spark plug socket, insert an extension in the side where a spark plug would normally fit, and use the hex base of the socket (which is 3/4") as your axle tool.

Very simple...

sos9394

Reaction score
Visit site
Um, gentlemen...

Take a spark plug socket, insert an extension in the side where a spark plug would normally fit, and use the hex base of the socket (which is 3/4") as your axle tool.

Very simple...

that would work too, but it might has a small slot inbetween.
for any of you do not has a bigger size socket or tools kit set, this can help you remove the axle a lot easier. It's not a MUST, but it will be a good tool in your tool box. :thumbup: