Front and rear brakes pads question

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
EBC are awesome. Much better then the stock. Replaced mine last year and won't ever go back

Totally agree with Shinn, I replaced the stock front pads with EBC and they are great, at the rear still running with the stock ones.

Actually at this moment I am running front OEM again because a friend owed me money and had the pads brand new, so no cash on my side, needing new pads I took the offer :D, but I totally miss the EBC so they will be the replacement again.

Cheers

killereef

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry....another question. I was on the compatibility forum and saw that the front and rear calipers of 2009 thru 2010 are compatible to a 2006-2008. Is that correct, if so, then the pads should also be the same.....am I wrong?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry....another question. I was on the compatibility forum and saw that the front and rear calipers of 2009 thru 2010 are compatible to a 2006-2008. Is that correct, if so, then the pads should also be the same.....am I wrong?

A good way to see if they are the same pads is to look up the EBC number for those years in question. Even if the calipers is interchangeable the pads may not be. Cross referencr the part number.