Frogg Toggs???

rvbiker

Reaction score
Visit site
I’m looking for two piece rain gear to fit over my Olympia Air Glide mesh gear. I saw these:

frogg toggs - Choose Product

at Carbala’s and they look big enough to work. I was wondering if any members are familiar with this product and any opinion you might have of them.

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased a set (action style) for my rain gear based on recommendations from my riding group as 3 or 4 of them have them and swear by them. So far I haven't actually needed to use them for rain so all I know is that they're light and pack easy. Just remember to buy them big enough to fit over your riding gear.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Road Toads have tested them in the pouring rain for 8 hours and they kept me dry. :thumbup:

I had my Alter Ego jacket and pants underneath which means I bought one size larger than normal?

They work and breath too so I wasn't like a sauna underneath. I would highly recommend them.

MarineMom

Reaction score
Visit site
Frogg toggs are great, I have the orange color and even though it is not screaming orange it is very visible from a good distance away in a downpour. I followed my hubby in our car once and I saw his Toggs long before I saw his taillight in the distance. We travelled a lot and never had any problems, they do breathe very well and keep you nice and dry.

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Sure this thread died back in 08' but why start a new thread when this one is here :BLAA:

I just got the "Road Toad Action Rain Suit" by Frogg Toggs in the Sundown Orange color from a F/S post on ADVrider that a good friend of mine saw and got "dibs" on 1hr after the post. Just a few min after he called dibs, there was a 2nd and 3rd in line for em! These are marked "Large" and they fit well over my normal riding gear with enough room for my extra winter layer. Even though I don't think I'll be willing to venture out in the cold + rain.

Heres a pic....
View attachment 44376
Never used with tags all the still on for $35
In a matching bag with draw string closure

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They kept me sorta warm, and perfectly dry, during a 1.5-hour ride from Tooele to Ogden in cold rain/sleet/snow.
I also was wearing some bright orange, three-fingered sleestax gloves and got to freak out a lot of small kids in back seats! :D

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Have a set of Road Toad's. They work, no issues there. My one complaint is that there's no elastic to go under your boots to keep the pants from riding up. The bottom elastic is pretty loose so mine end up riding up pretty high