Fresh paint

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
I had the chance to get the bike painted again so I went ahead and did it. What do you all think?

b59fe0c5.jpg

343e0cef.jpg

441d6ea6.jpg

Reactions: agf

JPH

Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: Awesome! Love It! Well thought out and well done. Nice thinking on the black accents. Was that your isea or the painters? I've always been partial to yellow or white bikes. I have no idea why...

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: Awesome! Love It! Well thought out and well done. Nice thinking on the black accents. Was that your isea or the painters? I've always been partial to yellow or white bikes. I have no idea why...

Thanks. My dad and I worked it out. He painted it.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great! How are those mirrors holding up? I've read nothing, but really bad things about them :don'tknow:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What problems are people having with them?
I've read things like "They're cheaply made.. they fall apart.. they vibrate". Good to know that they work well for someone. I love the idea of having indicators on mirrors.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks nice.
Soft bags looks good also.
What brand are they and do they have any metal brackets?

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i dig it! its splendid! what doesn t tick my box is that black patch on the side of the tank. i would have done without it, or is it some sort of knee grip?

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks fantastic!

Where'd you get those tank grip pads? I like 'em. I like those powder coated rearsets, too. Nice work.

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
I've read things like "They're cheaply made.. they fall apart.. they vibrate". Good to know that they work well for someone. I love the idea of having indicators on mirrors.

I haven't had any issues yet, but I for sure could see that. The original brackets were really cheap and looked bad. The mirrors themselves seem fine. I am just lucky that I had another set of aftermarket mirrors laying around to cannibalize from.

Looks nice.
Soft bags looks good also.
What brand are they and do they have any metal brackets?

Those are just the Cortech bags. They don't have any sort of hard mounting hardware. I've had them for years. They are great.

i dig it! its splendid! what doesn t tick my box is that black patch on the side of the tank. i would have done without it, or is it some sort of knee grip?

It is a tank grip. They are from TechSpec. I actually bought them off someone on the forum that had sold their bike. They literally peel off and just stick back on. I really like their practicality and they work great as well. Just nice to be able to peel them off and wash the bike, and then stick them back on.