Free Stock Seat

MakersTeleMark

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, guess it got a little too much traction.

In Ruggy's attempt to ship to Randy, UPS screwed up and sent it back to me. I'll try to get it out to you Randy tomorrow. I have your address from David.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, guess it got a little too much traction.

In Ruggy's attempt to ship to Randy, UPS screwed up and sent it back to me. I'll try to get it out to you Randy tomorrow. I have your address from David.

Before you spend a dime, I'm pretty UPS will re-label and cover it. We just need to
A) get them to your location to pick up
B) have you drop it off at their location. However I wouldn't walk away until the new label has the correct address.....

Funny how the best of intentions often leads to more work than expected!
Thanks for helping us out.... PM me if you need more information.

Randy

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Not to derail one outstanding thread...but where's the best place to find the right size box to ship the seat in? What are you guys using to minimize shipping costs? Heard the magic number was 54" (L+W+H).
Thanks for your help, want to ship mine to Spencer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MakersTeleMark

Reaction score
Visit site
Randy, e-mail me at my username at g mail. Let me know what you want me to do. I want this seat to see a bike and get passed around the world.

Speaking with my UPS man today and he had instructions to pick it up. He had the proper address to send it to. So, it's out of my hands and back with UPS, hopefully heading in the right direction. Really pays to know your local UPS guy. We shoot the crap all the time. I was wondering with him yesterday why it was shipped to me in the first place, and one day later this is all sorted.

Funny thing was, when it was shipped from MN back to me, it was sent to my POB, which of course UPS doesn't do. Got a postcard in my box, called UPS, and they had it to me the next day. Had no idea what it was of course until I saw my familiar packaging. Oh well. Would like to eventually see a picture of it on a bike at some point.

Last edited:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Is there by any chance a seat available at the moment? I want to send my seat to spencer but do not want to remain rideless while he mods my seat.

I'm looking to do the Spencer thing myself. Eyes on this thread when a seat gets ready.

I still have a seat up for grabs... Its brand new. only 2 weeks usage. Box has been cut down to minimize cost. Let me know if ready to go. Beleive it or not 3 people have cancelled out. dumb luck I guess.

You'll, have to pay for shipping... from San Francisco bay area. Pay pal fee is probably $2.00 bucks as well.:thumbup:

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty cool thing going on here! I'm not in the market for a seat but have a suggestion... Each member that gets/uses it, signs it or a note card or something. Kinda like that where's George thing you see on dollars now n then.

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
NEXT AVAILABLE DATE ~ 2013-09-05 when mine comes back

OK - Prepare to check back in a month - seat finally landed here after going 1,400 MILES OFF COURSE!!! lol PS - Seat is in Good Shape upon arrival!

Mine shall be deployed for re-shape and new foam (spencers). I'll post up when the seat is ready with a PM to the Following users and confirm they still have a need for it when its ready in this order.

Olas - 07-05-2013, 06:28 AM
motojoe122 - 07-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Water Bear - 07-21-2013 12:33 PM
aclayonb - 07-28-2013, 04:53 PM

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm out, thanks though. Sold my FZ today :eek:

That's funny as the seats devaition from the desired path had it in your neck of the woods!

REMOVED Olas - 07-05-2013, 06:28 AM
REMOVED aclayonb - 07-28-2013, 04:53 PM

Joe, no selling the Fizzer as a way out!

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
Stock seat worked great. I've got my Spencer seat back now and it makes a HUGE difference. Got the supracor upgrade and it's the best $75 I've spent in years.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's funny as the seats devaition from the desired path had it in your neck of the woods!

REMOVED Olas - 07-05-2013, 06:28 AM
REMOVED aclayonb - 07-28-2013, 04:53 PM

Joe, no selling the Fizzer as a way out!

Nope, not getting rid of the ol' girl for a while. Who has the seat now?

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure who's up by I've got one. I was going to pass it off to CircuitRider since he was fussing about his butt the other day (and he's local). If someone else has first claim I'll ship it out. PM me.