frame sliders

frame slider poll

• Motovation

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • LSL

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • OES

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • SW-MOTECH Crashbars (even though their not frame sliders)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 33 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ive just put oggy's on mine, they are a australian made one that is used highly in the race circuit.Wanted genuine gytr but were on back order from japan.

I might be wrong, but i think Oggy Knobs are the original Frame Sliders....i think they are an Australian invention????

All i know is, you cant go past Oggy knobs...top end kit, very well made, extremely strong...the real deal...good choice Jules!

:thumbup:

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
I know for a fact that GYTR hold up under a crash. Buddy of mine put an R6 down down with them on and only had light scratches and one burnt up slider. I also have seen a T-rex slider hold up in a crash. My bike + someones stupidity = damaged fairings but intact frame, levers, pedals, pegs, and bars. :rockon:

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
i think this whole frame slider post that i made will help alot of people out their. thanks for all of your inputs:thumbup: keep them coming:rockon:

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My T-Rex sliders came in yesterday, and they installed with no issue. I only had red threadlocker, so I hope I don't regret that down the road. I tried to use less than drop on each bolt.

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just before an hour ago i installed the Motovation ones. I don't know if they are good or not (and i don't wanna know).I bought these ones after searching and reading some posts on this site,but i think that the Big Mom's YAMAHA frame sliders are the best and the only ones that in case of a fall will not hurt the chasis. So for know i vote for Motovation.

:thumbup:

Reaction score
Visit site
I can vouch for the Oggy's working just fine. Put the bike down the other day coming to a stop on a hill (amateur hour for a second). Only thing scuffed was the tip of the oggy nob.....the rest of the bike was untouched.

smist

Reaction score
Visit site
I have R&G's on mine - they look almost identical to the Oggy's. Has anyone had any experience with them? Don't know if they are available in the US.

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Visit site
i still think motovation is a good brand cause personally seen 2 of my frens bike had a bad fall & it protected their tanks.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I gently dropped my bike a couple of weeks ago and my motivations were the only thing that touche the ground. I have witnesses here too!

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the ones from D2Moto and they are just fine. I wanted the extended version and I like them so far.

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
motovation sliders on order!

has anyone used the swingarm sliders? I've been considering them as they will double as spools, but they look like they stick out a good bit, and i'm wondering whether they'll cause issues at heavy lean angles