Frame sliders

K Rig

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay i just got a set of PSR frame sliders for my 04 fazer, however the instructions don't say for my bike which side the short slider goes on. Anybody know? Does it matter? :confused:
Also should i use threadlock on the install?

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay i just got a set of PSR frame sliders for my 04 fazer, however the instructions don't say for my bike which side the short slider goes on. Anybody know? Does it matter? :confused:
Also should i use threadlock on the install?

Install the shorter one on the right side (brakes/throttle side). The left side (clutch/gear side) slider is longer because the engine sticks out further on the left side.

Using threadlock on the install is a good idea, it will help to keep the sliders from backing out because of vibration. I used the blue kind (an off brand of Loctite that I found at Tractor Supply).

Zanch

Reaction score
Visit site
Install the shorter one on the right side (brakes/throttle side). The left side (clutch/gear side) slider is longer because the engine sticks out further on the left side.

Using threadlock on the install is a good idea, it will help to keep the sliders from backing out because of vibration. I used the blue kind (an off brand of Loctite that I found at Tractor Supply).

+1 loctite is way too expensive =/