frame cap

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok.. i might be getting one of those yamaha 04-05 i dont think 06, frame caps

af_2.JPG

if there is any interest i will buy a few more..

currently with the exchange rate they would be arounf 27$ a peice.. thats the cheapest im going to be getitng them.. so what ever shipping all to me and hten reshipping to you will be included in the price.. maybe sowhere around $32-$36 depending where you live and how much shipping from europe ends up being..

let me know

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you have a look at my profile page, you can just make out a cap on my bike.

Wolfman's brilliant idea, it's a rubber bung you get to replace worn out things on the bottom of chair legs (can't think of the proper name at the moment). They cost about $2 from the local hardware store.

Just thought I'd mention it, much cheaper and does the same thing. Mind you, it doesn't look as "pretty" as the Yamaha one.

:)

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
If you have a look at my profile page, you can just make out a cap on my bike.

Wolfman's brilliant idea, it's a rubber bung you get to replace worn out things on the bottom of chair legs (can't think of the proper name at the moment). They cost about $2 from the local hardware store.

Just thought I'd mention it, much cheaper and does the same thing. Mind you, it doesn't look as "pretty" as the Yamaha one.

Hey, those work for me. What diameter are they?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, those work for me. What diameter are they?

The "bung" has a tapered body, and is 45mm at the widest bit. Wolfman just cut the excess off and left it about 1 cm from the wide bit.

The inside diameter of the hole in the frame is 44mm, so it fits nice and snug.

I've got some photo's on my phone, but the damn thing doesn't want to connect to my pc at the moment.

I'll post them when I get it sorted.

Last edited: