***forum t shirts--first come, first serve!!***

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
MY NEW SHIRT IS HERE! MY NEW SHIRT IS HERE! I'm off to Myrtle Beach today for a week of sun and surf. I'll be wearin' my Forum colors on the beach, beeeaaatch! :thumbup:

UHcougarJohn

Reaction score
Visit site
Got home from work and the package had arrived. Rocked the Black one at Bingo last night:rockon:

Thanks Again for the awsume shirt!

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I got mine today, too!! Two blues!! Yay!! (If I do laundry often enough, I could always be wearing my FZ6 forum shirt!!)
Thanks again to those that designed and ordered the shirts!! You guys rock!! :rockon:

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Thank you to you and your lovely wife for getting this together and making it happen. Received my shirts end of last week and they're great!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a friendly heads up, there are only a few shirts left!! Get them now, another order wont be coming around any time soon!!!

To all those that ordered the "seconds" they should be going out this week. Sorry they were not as fast to be shipped as the original order, but i wanted to have a good bunch of shirts to take to the post office at one time. not just 3 or 4... Besides, if you were quick enough to make the first order, you would have been able to wear them last weekend anyway :BLAA:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey YamahaMax...
Did you get my message about my address change in paypal? Hope so. Thanks again for doing this.
yep, i think so... sorry, i get my PMs on my phone, but i am not able to reply.. then when i do get online, i forget lol

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
showed up at the end of last week. My mom said they look good! Thank You, I hope these last 2 and a half weeks go fast so I can get home to wear them! Once again Thank you!:thumbup::rockon:

Rob2222

Reaction score
www.rob2222.de
I would like to have one or two medium blue ones, too.
But cause I needed shipping to germany it would be cool if I could get two instead of only one.
But I think there are already none left over, or?

BR
Robert

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I received my shirt yesterday. It's nice! Apparently, the post office first delivered it to wrong address (somebody wrote this on outside of packet) and so it took a while.