***forum t shirts--first come, first serve!!***

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
hi!

not sure if its the 1st wave or 2nd, funds was transferred on the 9th Apr if i am not wrong.

thanks!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hi!

not sure if its the 1st wave or 2nd, funds was transferred on the 9th Apr if i am not wrong.

thanks!
Oh.. April 9th was the 2nd wave for sure. Those will be shipped out tomorrow. Until today i was still waiting for payment for a few shirts. I think I have received them all now. Like i had said a few posts before. I wanted to get as many orders out at once as I could. Its kinda a pain to make it to the post office after work, the first shipment kinda lucked out because my wife was on Easter break, and had off of work those 3 days, and was able to make it to the post office. With my hours, its very hard to make it, but she is planning on leaving work early tomorrow to make it before they close.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh.. April 9th was the 2nd wave for sure. Those will be shipped out tomorrow. Until today i was still waiting for payment for a few shirts. I think I have received them all now. Like i had said a few posts before. I wanted to get as many orders out at once as I could. Its kinda a pain to make it to the post office after work, the first shipment kinda lucked out because my wife was on Easter break, and had off of work those 3 days, and was able to make it to the post office. With my hours, its very hard to make it, but she is planning on leaving work early tomorrow to make it before they close.

oh ok, yeah understood, i hate going to the post office as the queue is always very long! thanks for the update! very much appreciated.
cheers.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks for the update!

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the update. I hate shipping too. I used to do shirts / hats and decales for my car forum. Taught me that I'm no business man because I really hate the administartion of the thing. Love the art and the front end..

Looking forward to getting the shirt and I'll likely order another on the next print run if you do it.

brico

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Money has been deducted from my credit card on 16th March 2010 and I am yet to receive two T-Shirts I've paid for? Any intentions on shipping them to me?